VOLUNTEERS WANTED, NEEDED AND VALUED!
YOU CAN MAKE A BIG DIFFERENCE AT LA HIGH BY INVESTING SOME TIME FOR ROME
Here are some suggestions:
- Become your class liaison
- Help us support reunions and keep Rome’s alumni informed and actively involved
- Write articles for the Harrison Trust / Alumni website and newsletter
- Assist in the Harrison Trust / Alumni office (managing database, website and communications ) located on campus
- Help with individual fundraising, securing corporate donations and building Roman partnerships to help serve our students
- Get involved with our event planning
- Become a classroom volunteer
- Become a personal mentor to some of our more disadvantaged students
- Provide internships / job shadowing / career mentoring opportunities for students
- Help collect memorabilia for our new LA High Museum (opening in the Fall of 2017!)
- Anything else you can think of!
WE WANT YOU INVOLVED!
WE NEED YOU INVOLVED!
WE VALUE YOUR INVOLVEMENT!
Please complete the form below: