THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIPS ARE CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
THROUGH THE HARRISON TRUST
- HARRISON TRUST ACADEMIC SCHOLARSHIPS: $500 to $1,000. For students with a 3.0 or higher GPA who have demonstrated true school spirit and Roman pride.
- THE BRUCE CORWIN LEADERSHIP AWARD: $1,000. For students with a 3.0 or higher GPA who have demonstrated exceptional Roman leadership.
- THE DAVID CRAFT AWARD: $500. For African American students who have participated in sports pursuing a college education.
- COACH HARRY EDELSON AWARD: $500 to $1000. For student athletes who have demonstrated both high achievement (3.0 GPA or above) and outstanding athletic ability.
- *ELLEN & MARSHALL COLE SCHOLARSHIPS: $1,000 to $2,000 annually.
- *BOB ASHEN/ANN GARRY SCHOLARSHIPS: $1,000 to $2,000 annually.
*Criteria for the Cole and Ashen/Garry initial award: Demonstrated high achievement in high school, both in grades and in activities or service to the community. Promise of being able to benefit from and to complete at least an undergraduate degree. Demonstrated financial need, taking into consideration all forms of financial aid already received or available for the student to accept. (Aimed to provide support for very promising students whose financial situation makes it extremely difficult to afford the costs of higher education. Students are not required to be U.S. citizens or have resident status in order to qualify for these awards. Scholarships are renewable throughout a student’s undergraduate career.)
IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR ANY OF THESE SCHOLARSHIPS, YOU MUST DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION BELOW AND SUBMIT IT TO THE COLLEGE OFFICE. AWARDEES WILL BE DETERMINED THROUGH AN INTERVIEW PROCESS AND NOTIFIED OF AWARDS BY END OF MAY 2017.